This dish is easy to cook, whether it is for two or five persons.
1 packet beehoon, soaked in water
Cabbage, thinly sliced
Carrot, thinly sliced
French beans, thinly sliced
2 pieces firm tauhu, sliced into small pieces
1 big onion, thinly sliced
2 pips garlic, finely chopped
Tom Yam paste
Oil for frying
1. Pour oil in the wok.
2. Put in sliced tauhu, onion and garlic. Stir constantly to prevent it from being burnt.
4. Stir to allow all vegetables to be evenly cooked.
5. Add in pre-soaked beehoon and a small amount of water.
6. Add 2 tablespoons of Tom Yam paste and mix well.
7. Cover the wok to let it cook.
8. When all the water have been absorbed by the beehoon, it is ready to be served.
Tom Yam paste are readily available and sold in jars.
If you like your beehoon to be more spicy, just add another spoonful of Tom Yam paste.