01 October 2023

Well Camouflaged!

Early morning air was fresh and cool. 
Walking in such environment makes our human happy and very aware of the surroundings in the forest with all senses on high alert as you do not know what you may encounter. Our human felt being stared at, looked around and saw this.
It was very well camouflaged!
Other hikers walked by, completely unaware of this observant iquana, and exchanged pleasantries with our human.
Our human waited till all hikers were out of view before snapping this photo.

7 comments:

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
I say, well spotted that woman! YAM xx

Erin the Cat Princess said...

Gosh that was a great piece of spotting. Nature at its most concealed.
ERin

meowmeowmans said...

That iguana is a master of disguise!

Zoolatry said...

Dressing up in Mother Nature's best "clothing"!

catladymac said...

Enlarged the picture and STILL can't see the iguana. I will keep looking after I clean my glasses again.

Melissa, Mudpie and Angel Truffles (Mochas, Mysteries and Meows) said...

What a cutie! I don't think I would've seen him.

The Island Cats said...

It sure hides well!