30 January 2011
Beautiful Girls and Award
Presented this Stylish Blogger Award by Mr Puddy, my roommates' good buddy, made me want to jump for joy. Thank you.
There are simple missions attached on receiving this award. They are:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself that the people out in Blog Land might not know
3. Award 7 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award
Now seven things about me.
1. Having survived four human generations, I'm not sure whether I could survive to the fifth
2. Never alone, I always have company and treated well as I have never been thrown about
3. When first acquired, I was of a different colour which was rather pale; now I am beautifully tanned through the aging process
4. Much loved by human and animals, being patted and pawed (lovingly mauled as well) by them, I am really richly polished
5. Though all my legs are getting slimmer, they are still strong to support a human weight. EJ still stands on me
6. I do have a close friend who is older than me - that table beside me is more than 50 years' old which was EJ and siblings' study table when young
7. Beautiful girls like Pebble and Kenggy love to hang out with me because I make them look good! :)
The seven blogs I picked belong to those who have walked on this earth more years than many and hope they will walk many more healthy years to come.